Thank you for your interest in our company. We take privacy seriously.
You can basically use our website without providing any personal data. If a data subject wants to use our company's services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, then we always obtain the consent of the person concerned.
The processing of personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail address or telephone number of a person concerned) is always carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to us .
With the following data protection declaration, we would like to inform the public about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Affected persons are also informed by this data protection declaration of the rights to which they are entitled.
As the person responsible for processing, we have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection possible for the personal data processed via our website. However, data transmissions over the Internet can always contain security gaps. Therefore, 100% protection cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, every person concerned can of course alternatively transmit personal data to us, e.g. by telephone.
This data protection declaration is based on the definitions used by the European legislator for the adoption of the GDPR (Article 4 GDPR). This data protection declaration should be easy to read and understand for everyone. In order to ensure this, we would first like to explain the terminology used. The following definitions are used in this data protection declaration:
- "personal data" any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features that express the physical , physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person;
- "data subject" any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by the controller.
- "Processing" any process carried out with or without the help of automated processes or any such series of processes in connection with personal data such as the collection, recording, organization, ordering, storage, the Adaptation or modification, reading, retrieval, use, disclosure by transmission, distribution or any other form of making available, comparison or association, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- "Restriction of processing" the marking of stored personal data with the aim of restricting their future processing;
- "profiling" any type of automated processing of personal data consisting in using this personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects related to work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, whereabouts or relocation of this natural person;
- "Responsible" the natural or legal person, authority, agency or other body that alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; if the purposes and means of this processing are specified by Union law or the law of the Member States, the person responsible or the specific criteria for his naming can be provided for by Union law or the law of the Member States;
- "Recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to which personal data is disclosed, regardless of whether it is a third party or not public authorities, who may receive personal data as part of a specific investigation under Union or Member State law are not considered recipients; the processing of this data by said authorities is carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, according to the purposes of the processing;
- "Third Party" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons working under the direct responsibility of the controller or of the processor are authorized to process the personal data;
- "Consent" of the data subject any voluntary, informed and unequivocal expression of will in the form of a declaration or other clear confirmatory action with which the data subject understands indicates that she consents to the processing of her personal data.
2. Name and contact details of the controller
This data protection notice applies to data processing by:
Responsible: BCE Vertriebs GmbH, represented by the managing director Mr. Cornel Rodatus, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +49-8946224453
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
You can generally use our website without disclosing your identity. When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server.This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring that the website connects smoothly,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on our website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who sent the request and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. You are free to decide whether you want to enter this data in the contact form.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
c) For orders via our website
You can either place orders on our website as a guest without registering, or register as a customer in our shop for future orders. Registration has the advantage for you that in the event of a future order you can log in to our shop directly with your e-mail address and password without having to re-enter your contact details.
Your personal data will be entered into an input mask and transmitted to us and saved. If you place an order via our website, we first collect the following data, both in the case of a guest order and in the case of a registration in the shop:
- Salutation, first name, last name,
- a valid email address,
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
This data is collected,
- to be able to identify you as our customer;
- to process, fulfill and process your order;
- to correspond with you;
- for invoicing;
- to process any existing liability claims and to assert any claims against you;
- to ensure the technical administration of our website;
- to manage our customer data.
As part of the ordering process, your consent to the processing of this data will be obtained
The data processing takes place after your order and/or registration and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the stated purposes for the appropriate processing of your order and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations required from the sales contract.
The personal data collected by us for the processing of your order will be stored until the end of the statutory retention period and then deleted, unless we are required to do so in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. c GDPR due to tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) are obligated to longer storage or you have consented to further storage in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
4. Sharing of data
We only pass on your personal data to third parties to the service partners involved in the execution of the contract, such as the logistics company commissioned with the delivery and the bank commissioned with payment matters. However, if your personal data is passed on to third parties, the scope of the transmitted data is limited to the necessary minimum.
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal, we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"), further. PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal. PayPal uses the result of the credit check in relation to the statistical probability of non-payment for the purpose of deciding whether to provide the respective payment method. The credit report can contain probability values (so-called score values). As far as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical process. Address data, among other things, is included in the calculation of the score values. Further data protection information can be found in the PayPal data protection principles: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned.
We also only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data have,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
As part of the ordering process, your consent to the transfer of your data to third parties will be obtained.
Information is stored in the cookie that arises in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately informed of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the stated purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
6. Links to Third Party Sites
We research and compile the links published on our website with the greatest possible care. However, we have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and expressly do not adopt the content of these pages as our own. The provider of the website to which reference is made is solely liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and for damage caused by the use or non-use of the information. The liability of those who merely refer to the publication via a link is excluded. We are only responsible for third-party references if we have positive knowledge of them, i.e. also of any illegal or criminal content, and if it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent their use.
7. Analysis and tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet needs and is continuously optimized. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools
a) Google Analytics1
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc, for the purpose of designing our pages to meet needs and continuously optimizing them. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see Section 5) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our website to their full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by using a browser add-on Download and install (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on the aforementioned link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit our website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found under the following link in the Google Analytics help: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 5) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie.Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers are informed of the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified.
8. Social Media Plugins
We use social plugins from social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+) on our website on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR in order to make our company better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. We integrate these plugins using the so-called two-click method in order to provide the best possible protection for visitors to our website.
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. This is an offer from Facebook.
If you access a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser, which integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook for everyone to see.
Facebook can use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and the needs-based design of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, usage, interest and relationship profiles are created by Facebook, e.g. B. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to associate the data collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting my website.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found in the data protection information, in particular the data protection guidelines of Facebook, which you can view under the following link can: https://wwwfacebook.com/about/privacy/
Plugins of the short message network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated on our website. You can recognize the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our site. You can find an overview of tweet buttons under this link on Twitter: https://dev.twitter.com/web/tweet-button
If you access a page on our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Twitter "tweet button" while you are logged into your Twitter account, you can link the content of our pages to your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to associate your visit to our site with your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or how it is used by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to be able to assign your visit to our pages, please log out of your Twitter user account.
c) Google "+1" button
Our website uses the "+1" button from the Google social network, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA. The button is marked with a "+1".
The "+1" button is shorthand for "that's pretty cool" or "check out that". The button is not used to track your visits to the web.
If a web page on our website contains the "+1" button, your internet browser will load and display this button from the Google server. The website you visit on our website is automatically communicated to the Google server. When you display a +1 button, Google does not log your browser history permanently, but only for a period of up to two weeks.
Google keeps this data about your visit for this period for system maintenance and troubleshooting purposes. However, this data is not structured according to individual profiles, usernames or URLs. This information is also not accessible to website publishers or advertisers. This information is only used for maintenance and troubleshooting in internal systems at Google. Your visit to a page with the +1 button will not be evaluated in any other way by Google.
There is no further evaluation of your visit to a website on our website with a "+1" button.
The +1 itself is a public process, meaning anyone doing a Google search or viewing content on the web that you +1 can potentially see that you +1d that content have given. Therefore, only give +1 if you are absolutely sure that you want to share this recommendation with the whole world.
Clicking on this +1 button serves as a recommendation for other users in Google's search results.You can publicly state that you like our website, that you approve of our website or that you can recommend our website. If you have registered for Google+ and are logged in, the +1 button will turn blue when you click it. Also, the +1 will be added to the +1 tab in your Google profile. On this tab you can manage your +1 and decide if you want to make the +1 tab public.
In order to save your +1 recommendation and make it publicly accessible, Google collects information about your recommended URL, your IP address and other browser-related information via your profile. If you withdraw your +1, this information will be deleted. All of your +1 recommendations are listed on the +1 tab in your profile.
Further information and Google's applicable data protection regulations can be found at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/. Further information from Google on the Google +1 button can be found under the link https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttons-policy
9. Persons' rights
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected from me, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert , exercise or defense of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, you However, you need this to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke the consent you have given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our company headquarters
10. Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, just send an email to: email@example.com
11. Data Security
When you visit our website, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
1 Data protection authorities require the conclusion of an order data processing agreement for the permissible use of Google Analytics. A corresponding template is available from Google at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.pdf.
Source: Sample data protection declaration created by attorney Andreas Gerstel (http://www.anwaltblog24.de/).